Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- How to use Metro UI CSS in ASP.NET MVC 4 ?
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard Bluetooth (Windows 7, Windows 8).
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Install from here http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/3a96a4dc-ba9c-4589-92c5-640e07332afd Once installed you can type in the Quick Launch to get access to common used options. This is called “Quick Tasks” Regions To expand or collapse regions use: ExpandRegion or CollapseRegions Text Editor Font Size To … Continue reading
Tell objects what you want them to do; do not ask them questions about their state, make a decision, and then tell them what to do. The problem is that, as the caller, you should not be making decisions based … Continue reading
In software engineering, don’t repeat yourself (DRY) is a principle of software development aimed at reducing repetition of information of all kinds, especially useful in multi-tier architectures. The DRY principle is stated as “Every piece of knowledge must have a … Continue reading
Object-Relational Mapping. Is a programming technique for converting data between incompatible type systems in object-oriented programming languages. This creates, in effect, a “virtual object database” that can be used from within the programming language. Entity Framework. ADO.NET Entity Framework (EF) … Continue reading
Test Driven Development (TDD). Is a software development process that relies on the repetition of a very short development cycle. Black-box Testing. Test the functionality of a component. Tests are written based on application requirements and specifications, which describe the … Continue reading
CruiseControl is a java-based framework for a continuous build process. Perform a continuos integration of any software development process.
NAnt (Not Ant) is a free and open source software tool for automating software build processes. Similar to Apache Ant but for .NET environment. Popular alternative to MSBuild, similar syntax.