Top Posts & Pages
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- LightSwitch Using Tooltips in Controls and DataGrids
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- SignalR 2.0 Hub Example
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Syncfusion publishes the Succinctly series of technical eBooks. If you are interested you can download them here http://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/ebooks These eBooks cover many different topics like: TypeScript WPF iOS Windows Store Apps Data Structures (Part 1/Part 2) GIS Objective-C F# Knockout.js … Continue reading
OWIN defines a standard interface between .NET web servers and web applications. The goal of the OWIN interface is to decouple server and application, encourage the development of simple modules for .NET web development, and, by being an open standard, … Continue reading
Released On June 26th 2013, the parameter /layout it is still valid for installations without an Internet connection. 2.08GB when downloaded.
Abbyy FineReader 9 Add-in can cause Microsoft Office programs to crash. I installed an Epson Inkjet printer and Abbyy FineReader 9 was installed too. The problem appears and it is impossible to use Office without the message “Microsoft Word has … Continue reading
Prerequisites. You will need a Windows Azure Account, if you don’t have one you can take advantage of the 1 month free trial. It is 1 month or US$200.00 credit, when your credit gets to zero the account will be closed or when you … Continue reading
When using LocalDB the database is located in: yourprojectname\yourprojectname\bin\data\ApplicationDatabase.mdf