Top Posts & Pages
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- LightSwitch Using Tooltips in Controls and DataGrids
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- SignalR 2.0 Hub Example
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Monthly Archives: July 2013
You have two entities Model and Model Parts, one model can have many model parts. You want to create a screen where you select one model and a list that shows only model parts for that specific model. You also … Continue reading
How to allow only numeric keystrokes (numbers 0-9) in a TextBox? Answer: Use the KeyDown event and e.Handled property. Example: Imagine you have a NewClient screen and only want numbers to be entered in a property called “Code”. In NewClient.cs The code validates … Continue reading
You can find the Azure WebSites FTP credentials in the publish profile (in Azure go to your website and click on Dashboard the links are on the right side). Download it and open it with Notepad.exe. The credentials are under … Continue reading
New update Version 2.6.40627.9000 Size 2.60MB. Previous Version 2.5.40416.9020 Don’t forget to restart Visual Studio after the update.