Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Using Twitter Bootstrap with MVC 4 (ASP.NET MVC)
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- Office Integration Pack Sample.
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Monthly Archives: August 2013
Apress. Apress is offering a 50% discount on all eBook purchases through Sept 2nd. They have a good selection of books maybe the one you need is there and 50% off…!!! O’Reilly. O’Reilly is offering 50% on *all* ebooks & videos. Spend … Continue reading
Metro UI CSS allows to create a Web site in the style of Windows 8 quickly and without distractions on routine tasks. You can find more info here: http://metroui.org.ua/ UPDATE. This article is about version 0.95 now Metro UI CSS is in version … Continue reading
Image Optimizer is a free extension for Visual Studio 2012 created by Mads Kristensen. It uses SmushIt and Punypng for optimization. You can get it from Extensions and Updates, search for “Image Optimizer”: You need to restart Visual Studio and when … Continue reading
NewtonSoft.Json is an open source library. High-performance JSON framework for .NET also is an excellent JSON implementation widely adopted in the community, allows JSON serialization and deserialization. ASP.NET Web API has a dependency on this library. Author: James Newton-King. There is … Continue reading
In Entity Framework (EF) tables names get pluralized. In EF terminology an Entity Set = Table and Entity = Row. So Entity Sets get pluralized. DbModelBuilder.Conventions.Remove<PluralizingTableNameConvention>() That line prevents table names from being pluralized. Example: That’s it!