Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- How to use Metro UI CSS in ASP.NET MVC 4 ?
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard Bluetooth (Windows 7, Windows 8).
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Category Archives: CSharp
ELMAH (Error Logging Modules and Handlers) is an application-wide error logging facility that is completely pluggable. It can be dynamically added to a running ASP.NET web application, or even all ASP.NET web applications on a machine, without any need for … Continue reading
Dependency injection is a software design pattern that allows removing hard-coded dependencies and making it possible to change them. This software design pattern injects the depended-on element (object or value etc) to the destination automatically by knowing the requirement of … Continue reading
This example will show you how to create a MVC 4 application using Entity Framework Code First in Visual Studio 2012. 1. Create a new Project MVC 4 Internet template. Name: MVCMovieTraining. 2. In the Models folder add new class. Name: … Continue reading
Use a Repository to separate logic that retrieves data from the business logic. It is an abstraction between data access and business logic. The following example is based on the project in the post Entity Framework Code-First example in MVC 4, in … Continue reading
The System.Collections.Generic namespace contains interfaces and classes that define generic collections, which allow users to create strongly typed collections that provide better type safety and performance than non-generic strongly typed collections. Dictionary<TKey, TValue> Represents a collection of keys and values. … Continue reading