Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Using Twitter Bootstrap with MVC 4 (ASP.NET MVC)
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- Office Integration Pack Sample.
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Category Archives: MVC
Metro UI CSS is now in version 2.0 so the previous post is not useful. Metro UI CSS’s author is Sergey Pimenov from Kiev, Ukraine. Metro UI CSS a set of styles to create a site with an interface similar to Windows … Continue reading
Metro UI CSS allows to create a Web site in the style of Windows 8 quickly and without distractions on routine tasks. You can find more info here: http://metroui.org.ua/ UPDATE. This article is about version 0.95 now Metro UI CSS is in version … Continue reading
Syncfusion publishes the Succinctly series of technical eBooks. If you are interested you can download them here http://www.syncfusion.com/resources/techportal/ebooks These eBooks cover many different topics like: TypeScript WPF iOS Windows Store Apps Data Structures (Part 1/Part 2) GIS Objective-C F# Knockout.js … Continue reading
ELMAH (Error Logging Modules and Handlers) is an application-wide error logging facility that is completely pluggable. It can be dynamically added to a running ASP.NET web application, or even all ASP.NET web applications on a machine, without any need for … Continue reading
Dependency injection is a software design pattern that allows removing hard-coded dependencies and making it possible to change them. This software design pattern injects the depended-on element (object or value etc) to the destination automatically by knowing the requirement of … Continue reading
This example will show you how to create a MVC 4 application using Entity Framework Code First in Visual Studio 2012. 1. Create a new Project MVC 4 Internet template. Name: MVCMovieTraining. 2. In the Models folder add new class. Name: … Continue reading