Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Using Twitter Bootstrap with MVC 4 (ASP.NET MVC)
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- Office Integration Pack Sample.
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Category Archives: Testing
Test Driven Development (TDD). Is a software development process that relies on the repetition of a very short development cycle. Black-box Testing. Test the functionality of a component. Tests are written based on application requirements and specifications, which describe the … Continue reading