Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- How to use Metro UI CSS in ASP.NET MVC 4 ?
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard Bluetooth (Windows 7, Windows 8).
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Category Archives: Visual Studio 2012
Metro UI CSS allows to create a Web site in the style of Windows 8 quickly and without distractions on routine tasks. You can find more info here: http://metroui.org.ua/ UPDATE. This article is about version 0.95 now Metro UI CSS is in version … Continue reading
Image Optimizer is a free extension for Visual Studio 2012 created by Mads Kristensen. It uses SmushIt and Punypng for optimization. You can get it from Extensions and Updates, search for “Image Optimizer”: You need to restart Visual Studio and when … Continue reading
New update Version 2.6.40627.9000 Size 2.60MB. Previous Version 2.5.40416.9020 Don’t forget to restart Visual Studio after the update.
Released On June 26th 2013, the parameter /layout it is still valid for installations without an Internet connection. 2.08GB when downloaded.
ELMAH (Error Logging Modules and Handlers) is an application-wide error logging facility that is completely pluggable. It can be dynamically added to a running ASP.NET web application, or even all ASP.NET web applications on a machine, without any need for … Continue reading
Dependency injection is a software design pattern that allows removing hard-coded dependencies and making it possible to change them. This software design pattern injects the depended-on element (object or value etc) to the destination automatically by knowing the requirement of … Continue reading