Top Posts & Pages
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- LightSwitch Using Tooltips in Controls and DataGrids
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- SignalR 2.0 Hub Example
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Tag Archives: ASP.NET
Metro UI CSS is now in version 2.0 so the previous post is not useful. Metro UI CSS’s author is Sergey Pimenov from Kiev, Ukraine. Metro UI CSS a set of styles to create a site with an interface similar to Windows … Continue reading
SignalR 2.0 includes some changes that we need to be aware of before trying to run a SignalR 1.x sample. This example will focus on the Hub, it’s the same example (chat application) as the previous post but using Hub instead … Continue reading
SignalR 2.0 includes some changes that we need to be aware of before trying to run a SignalR 1.x sample. This example will focus on the Persistent Connection, it’s a classic chat application. First create a new project ASP.NET Web Application … Continue reading
Template based text generation framework included in Visual Studio Used by ASP.NET MVC (for generate Views and Controllers) Entity Framework (for entity generation) ASP.NET Dynamic Data