Top Posts & Pages
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- LightSwitch Using Tooltips in Controls and DataGrids
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- SignalR 2.0 Hub Example
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Tag Archives: MVC
Metro UI CSS is now in version 2.0 so the previous post is not useful. Metro UI CSS’s author is Sergey Pimenov from Kiev, Ukraine. Metro UI CSS a set of styles to create a site with an interface similar to Windows … Continue reading
Dependency injection is a software design pattern that allows removing hard-coded dependencies and making it possible to change them. This software design pattern injects the depended-on element (object or value etc) to the destination automatically by knowing the requirement of … Continue reading
Brief Description: Free open source collection of tools for creating websites and web applications. Open source since August 2011. Contains HTML and CSS based design templates Relatively incomplete support for HTML5 and CSS3 but It’s compatible with all major browsers … Continue reading
Template based text generation framework included in Visual Studio Used by ASP.NET MVC (for generate Views and Controllers) Entity Framework (for entity generation) ASP.NET Dynamic Data