Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- How to use Metro UI CSS in ASP.NET MVC 4 ?
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard Bluetooth (Windows 7, Windows 8).
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Tag Archives: Sample
SignalR 2.0 includes some changes that we need to be aware of before trying to run a SignalR 1.x sample. This example will focus on the Persistent Connection, it’s a classic chat application. First create a new project ASP.NET Web Application … Continue reading
Office Integration Pack is a popular and free LightSwitch extension created by Steve Hansen from Grid Logic. Now in Version 1.1. It’s very useful to Import and Export data with Microsoft Office. It can be used as a reporting tool … Continue reading
How to uppercase text entered into a textbox by a user? Answer: Handle the KeyUp event. Example: Imagine you have a NewClient screen and want to upper the text entered in a property called “Name”. In NewClient.cs Source: Pro Visual … Continue reading
Dependency injection is a software design pattern that allows removing hard-coded dependencies and making it possible to change them. This software design pattern injects the depended-on element (object or value etc) to the destination automatically by knowing the requirement of … Continue reading
This example will show you how to create a MVC 4 application using Entity Framework Code First in Visual Studio 2012. 1. Create a new Project MVC 4 Internet template. Name: MVCMovieTraining. 2. In the Models folder add new class. Name: … Continue reading
Let’s create a simple mail merge in PowerPoint using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). Things you will need: 1. A table called “Employee” in a SQL Server Express 2012 database called “DB”. For Excel instead use this link: https://pepitosolis.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/mail-merge-in-powerpoint-using-vba-excel-version/ The … Continue reading