Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnection Example
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Using Twitter Bootstrap with MVC 4 (ASP.NET MVC)
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- Office Integration Pack Sample.
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Monthly Archives: September 2013
New update for SQL Server Data Tools. You can do one of the following: For Download and Install go to: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=320745 For Administrative Install Point, when you are going to install from a place without internet connection: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=320745&clcid=0x409 Then run … Continue reading
Bug with Id: 739013, opened: 4/26/2012 When a table with less than 1000 rows that has an identity value is part of a database that is failed over in an AlwaysOn availability group, the identity is reseeded to 1000. If … Continue reading
These 14 rules came from Steve Souders’ book High Performance Web Sites (O’Reilly Media 2007). Rule 1 – Make Fewer HTTP Requests Rule 2 – Use a Content Delivery Network (CDN) Rule 3 – Add an Expires Header Rule 4 – … Continue reading
There is a new update for SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT): The button Update takes you to: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/jj650015 There you can Download and Install (you need internet access)http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=320745 Or you can set up an Administrative Install Point (optional), once downloaded … Continue reading