Top Posts & Pages
- Add or Remove Slides in PowerPoint with VBA
- Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA, Excel Version.
- Using Metro UI CSS version 2.0 with ASP.NET MVC
- How to use Metro UI CSS in ASP.NET MVC 4 ?
- Simple Mail Merge in PowerPoint using VBA
- Entity Framework Code First Example in MVC 4.
- Dependency Injection in MVC 4 using Ninject, Unity and StructureMap (IoCs)
- PowerPoint VBA formatting a shape TextBox.
- Generic Collections in C#: List, Dictionary, Stack and Queue
- Microsoft Wedge Mobile Keyboard Bluetooth (Windows 7, Windows 8).
pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Begino on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Alissonerdx on SignalR 2.0 PersistentConnecti… pepitosolis on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using… Danni Schroeder on Mail Merge in PowerPoint using…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Tell objects what you want them to do; do not ask them questions about their state, make a decision, and then tell them what to do. The problem is that, as the caller, you should not be making decisions based … Continue reading
In software engineering, don’t repeat yourself (DRY) is a principle of software development aimed at reducing repetition of information of all kinds, especially useful in multi-tier architectures. The DRY principle is stated as “Every piece of knowledge must have a … Continue reading
CruiseControl is a java-based framework for a continuous build process. Perform a continuos integration of any software development process.
NAnt (Not Ant) is a free and open source software tool for automating software build processes. Similar to Apache Ant but for .NET environment. Popular alternative to MSBuild, similar syntax.
Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS). Offers source control, data collection, reporting, and project tracking. Apache Subversion (SVN). Open Source. Is a software versioning and revision control system.
Three basic environments: Development Environment Testing Environment Production. Development Environment. Dedicated. Local copy. Sandbox (local server) Shared. Central copy. Common server. Testing. Integration Server. Continuous integration server. (CI) Quality Assurance (QA) Meets business requirements and Service Level Agreements (SLA) Performance … Continue reading
Scrum Is an iterative and incremental agile software development framework for managing software projects and product or application development. ITIL The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a set of practices for IT service management (ITSM) that focuses on aligning … Continue reading